209 Escape for sale in Yorktown area

MissGrace

Reaction score
Specifics: 1999 209 Escape. 2000 Yamaha SWseries II OX66 outboard 200 HP with about 800 hours on it (I have a engine hour tach and will confirm)
Options: Two live wells (one forward center console, one aft lean post), hydraulic stearing, fuel management system, Raw water washdown, 10 gallon fresh water washdown, t-top with curtains, tilt steering wheel, outriggers, bow cushions, CD stereo, 2 year old 2way radio in t-top electronics box, Garmin GPS chartplotter with Chesapeake chip, lowrance depth/fish finder, four rod holders on t-top with two additional angled out and welded on for trolling, four rod holders behind leaning post, fold out ladder, lights on front and rear of t-top and over console, Stainless Steel prop. Also, the boat is lift kept so never bottom-painted. It has trim tabs, power tilt on outboard, and a dual axle load rite trailer. This is literally my first move to sell so I am researching price points.

This boat has general wear and tear, but it's in great shape and well maintained. I'm leaning towards the 23 gulf stream with the addition of a little girl to the family. The boat is located in the Yorktown, VA area.