TGWC - Update

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
The Tidewater Grady White Club (TGWC) is off to a great start. We have 35 "boat" members already, from northeastern NC to MD. We've almost sold out our first order of 48 T-shirts, and have just placed another order. We also designed and have ordered a club burgee.

Our first newsletter, "Chesapeake Tidings", was really well done, and thanks to our PR Coordinator.

We had a good turnout at our April 9th meeting, with some great "meet & greet" and discusssions about how the club should develop. Our next meeting, on May 14th, will address Spring commissioning, care of your boat and trailer, and basic preps for offshore trips.

We have 17 folks heading for a Grady-White Plant Tour on 22 May, and a dozen boats interested in the Harborfest Boat Parade on June 6th.

We will have a "tournament within a tournament" at Norfolk Marine's 20th Annual Grady-White Owners Tournament on the first weekend in August, and have five boats headed for Solomons Island for the Great Grady Gathering two weeks later.

If you own a Grady and do your boating in the Lower Chesapeake Bay or adjacent waters, and are interested in joining the Tidewater Grady White Club, or just have some questions about us, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Brian

Currituck

Reaction score
How about a wannabe G-W owner from Northeastern NC?

Do I have to wait until I actually buy one? :D

If so, that's fine...I can just look on from afar...

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Currituck said:
How about a wannabe G-W owner from Northeastern NC?

Do I have to wait until I actually buy one? :D

If so, that's fine...I can just look on from afar...

The TGWC is for GW owners in the geographic area of the lower half of the Chesapeake Bay, and northeastern NC.