Bahamas Trip - June 24th - 28th, 2009

Potterbuilt

Reaction score
The Gulfstream Grady Group will be going to Grand Bahama June 24th till the 28th. We will be staying at the Sunshine Resort and Marina in Freeport. If any other Grady White owner's want to join us the inviation is wide open.

The website for the resort is http://www.sunriseresortandmarina.com/

Contact Ta'Shar by phone or email to let her know you will be with the Gulfstream Grady Group to reserved your room and slip. She has already given us incredible rates for our trip.

Also let me know if you will joining us for our event?

Thanks,

Lee "Potterbuilt"
lrpott@yahoo.com

86TrophyPro

Reaction score
Would like more info as to departure port and time also if rendezvous offshore is possible?, are there any joiners from the south Miami area?

Potterbuilt

Reaction score
We will be departing in two groups one from Palm Beach Inlet and the other from Jupiter Inlet. We will both be leaving around 6:30-7:00am on the 24th and meeting up as we get closer to the Bahamas but will be within radio reach of each other. No, no one from Miami area has contacted me that they would be joining us. We will be having a meeting to discuss the trips details and exact departure time as we get closer to the departure date. Would be great to have other GW owners join us from the South Florida area or from anywhere else in the US.

Walkers Edge

Reaction score
Please let me know next time you are getting together to disccuss this run.
I am interested in joining the group but would like to meet a fw members in person first.

FYI: I am running over to Lucaya with 10 + or - boats from Jupiter to Boca on Memorial Day weekend. Any other GW's crossing the same time?

Potterbuilt

Reaction score
I sure will. Also keep an eye on our website since the meeting times and dates are always posted on there. www.gulfstreamgradygroup.com

If you are interested in joining us go ahead and make your reservations at the resort and marina since they are filling up quickly!! Let Ta'Shar know you are with the Gulfstream Grady Group for our rates.

ahill

Reaction score
Still have the Mem trip as a go?
Why do you need to meet th GGG members in advance of mingling with them?

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Gulstream Grady Group Bahamas trip is on. Lee has thoughtfully arranged a captain and crew meeting at Gander Mountain (100 Gander Way, Palm Beach Gardens , FL 33403; 561-627-5642) this Wednesday, May 27, at 6:30 pm. Lee has arranged for Homeland Security staff to be there to sign people up for the Local Boater Option so you can return to the U.S. with a check-in phone call rather than a trip to Customs. You'll need to bring your passport to the meeting to sign up.

I have gone on a number of Grady's crossings in the past and it is a great way to travel.

Rob

Potterbuilt

Reaction score
We have a few more rooms and slips open. Come on Florida Grady White Owners join us for a good time in the Bahamas!!!! Let me know if anyone is going to join us???? Thanks!!!

WaterShark

Reaction score
Bahamas Trip

I would like to make a trip to West End Bahamas this summer and am open to dates but would prefer July or August if possible for 4 or 5 nights. This would be my first trip running my boat over. Trailering from Jax to best starting point. Thanks in advance for your help and comments.

2000 232 Gulfstream
T 150 Yamahas

old salt

Reaction score
Watershark.

We are new members and have now made 2 Bahamas trips. Great group, very welcoming and helpful to newcomers.

Check out the website www.gulfstreamgradygroup.com events to get an idea of what's already happened.

Great feature of this group is multiple trip offerings to Bahamas