9.9 yahama kicker mounted on a 228 /with swimplatforms

Sba

Reaction score
Would very much like to here from any 228 seafarers that have done this for Great Lakes trolling, we sometimes need to get down to 1.4 - 1.5 when trolling harnesses, Also how can I mount a kicker , with a full swimplatforms, Is it best to go with a T-1 remote? Right now with ,my 250 Yahama I can only get down to 2.4 on calm days , I am a new Grady owner ,well this 228 is a 2007 and new for me . Thanks Gentelman for any help or advice you can give me , Sbandrasik@ aol.com :huh

Nomadicdeaner

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Would very much like to here from any 228 seafarers that have done this for Great Lakes trolling, we sometimes need to get down to 1.4 - 1.5 when trolling harnesses, Also how can I mount a kicker , with a full swimplatforms, Is it best to go with a T-1 remote? Right now with ,my 250 Yahama I can only get down to 2.4 on calm days , I am a new Grady owner ,well this 228 is a 2007 and new for me . Thanks Gentelman for any help or advice you can give me , Sbandrasik@ aol.com :huh
I used a 9.9 suzuki and tie bar to the main, but i don't have a full swim platform I only have the grady bracket and a drop-down bracket for kicker. I'm not sure if I have a picture to show you boat is in storage.

Herman quail

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Dwain, any chance of making those pictures public.I also am looking on how to do this

wavetamer

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
if you dont have a swim grid the above bracket is awesome. just built this one for my current boat, the only thing i would do different is use round instead of square, cables less prone to catch on the roundbracket.jpg