I'm in.

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Sweet! Lets put something together now that the salmon are showing up!!

seamedic

Reaction score
Just joined in here, but I would be up for a Northwest Group. Everett Wa is my home port.

Sea Shift

Reaction score
I generally come to Monterey in the coming months if the Tuna come in. Ill keep you posted!!!

artgrant

Reaction score
Me too!

I’m in Dana Point Ca. I am trying to sell my Islander 268, and trying to buy a marlin 300 or express 305.

Cheers

Roostertail

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I'm a local in Santa Cruz. I have a brand new fully loaded 208 Adventure arriving in the next couple of weeks. Will then be taking her down to Johnson Hicks Electronics at SC harbor to have all the important navigation items installed before engine break in. I've been fishing the Monterey Bay for the past 40 plus years and also Lake Almanor the past 25 years.----Joe

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Welcome to the family!! Cant wait to see you out there! I will be upgrading electronics with JHE later this year too. Tight lines

Mr.crab

Reaction score
Hello Hunter,
Sounds good, haven’t been on site or the water yet. Been super busy with work , been missing the fishing and the fish.Hope to get out before is over.
Thanks Mr.crab

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Mr. Crab
I haven't been on the water yet either my son and I just purchased a 1992 Seafarer and we are replacing electronics, wiring and doing some gel coat repair. We know if we take it out now we won't get the important stuff finished. We want it all dialed in for the Dungeness season.

Shannon C.

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Hello all, I’m also in the Santa Cruz area. I purchased a 300 marlin back in June, looking forward to salmon season next year. I look forward to a great west coast conversation!

Gradyator

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I'm a local in Santa Cruz. I have a brand new fully loaded 208 Adventure arriving in the next couple of weeks. Will then be taking her down to Johnson Hicks Electronics at SC harbor to have all the important navigation items installed before engine break in. I've been fishing the Monterey Bay for the past 40 plus years and also Lake Almanor the past 25 years.----Joe
Hi Joe,
I've also a Grady 208. It's a 2005 and I still love her! I fish Santa Cruz, Moss, HMB and the GG! I go to where the fish are. I've fished Almanor with her, but Eagle is our love. Anyway, I've got a Raymarine C120, but the sounder and chart plotter have had better days. I'm looking to upgrade and will have Johnson Hicks do the job. What type of electronics did you go with? I'm looking to Simrad with Autopilot.

I'm interested in any experiences you have and perhaps we can catch up at the harbor?
Bill