Canyon 456

jaydub

Reaction score
I just got a note with a link to the new Canyon 456-wow! I didn't hear if they have this at the Miami boat show but a lot of people were thinking that would be the time info gets released. Looks like a BIG boy with 4 outboards. Here is the link to the model on the Grady site:
http://www.gradywhite.com/models/center ... anyon-456/

Go get 'em Grady White.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
This boat popped up on my Grady White Facebook feed. It's massive but it sure is pretty. Estimates are you too could own 1 for about $1.2 million. The profit off just one sale of this boat is like selling 10 of my boats ( lol). It is very sweet and hope they do well with it.

Fishtales

Reaction score
It was introduced at the Miami show. 14' beam on her. $1.2M price tag. Quad four strokes. Nice rig but $1.2M? You have to be insane.

journeyman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
It's a beautiful boat but I guess I'm missing something. 45 feet long, 14 feet wide, 1.2 million dollars and it only sleeps 2!!! Not that I could afford it but I was hoping for a big walk around. Small market for this one for sure!

Fishtales

Reaction score
Walks are dead in todays market. GW will likely eliminate them before investing in design upgrades. Sad, but they are producing what people want - large expensive day boats.

sling

Reaction score
1700 HP with the new Yamaha 425's! This will become the big tender of choice for mega yacht owners. I'm not sure anyone else will be spending that coin for a dayboat. I was really hoping for a big cabin model too - not because I could ever buy one, but because I'd like to see more 330's and 370's on the market as owners move up that I might be able to afford one day.