Hello from Boat Covers Direct

BoatCoversandBiminis

Reaction score
Hello Great Grady Members -

Boat Covers Direct is thrilled about becoming a part of your Forum Family! We are a small online company located in South Carolina and have provided unbeatable products and customer service in the marine industry since 2002.

Our product offerings include USA made, Custom and Semi-Custom boat covers, Bimini tops, and many other protective equipment covers by Carver Industries, here in South Carolina. We also offer Custom made Boat Covers and Boat Lift Canopies by ShoreTex Fabric, another USA manufacturer located in Minnesota. The product list doesn’t stop there – Westland Boat Covers and Bimini Tops, Covercraft Watercraft covers, and WISE pontoon furniture are all available from our BoatCoversDirect website.

If you should have questions about any of our product offerings, feel free to contact us for guidance. We’re in the office Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm eastern time and happy to help via phone, Live Chat or even in an email.

Be sure to mention you saw this post on The Great Grady Forum to receive an additional 10% discount off the online prices.

Happy Boating, Folks!
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
Shannon@coversdirect.com
https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/

eppem

Reaction score
I have no affiliation with Boat Covers but am very happy with a cover I bought for my 265 in the fall of 2008! Actually just covered to boat yesterday and I expect to remove it on 3/1. Short offseason for me in CT and I couldn't justify the cost of shrink wrapping every season for 8 or 9 weeks. 9th season and still going strong!

TUNAHUNTER197

Reaction score
I second that. Just purchased a cover from Shannon last month for my 265. Fit's great and saved myself a lot of money. I highly suggest going with them before having a custom cover made.

BoatCoversandBiminis

Reaction score
Bokat said:
I just wish ya'll made a cover for the Sailfish 282.

Hey Bokat!

I would be happy to double check with the manufacturer and see if we have a cover that would work nicely for your boat.

A few questions: does your boat have the bow pulpit? What about dual engines, and mounted directly on the transom? Looking at images of your boat from the 2006 catalog, the Hard Top may be a little too large to fit within our cover accommodations. If you're able to provide the length, width, and height of your Hard Top, that may help us to determine whether or not it will work correctly. You're welcome to contact me directly over the phone or via email if you prefer! I'm in the office Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm eastern time and look forward to your call.

Thanks
1-866-626-8377
shannon@coversdirect.com

Bokat

Reaction score
Thanks anyway. I already ordered the cover that was supposed to fit from your website but it didn't. I had to bring it back. Fortunately I was driving near your location and could drop it off myself. It doesn't look like anyone has a pattern for this boat and I have made a reservation to have a cover custom made from a local vendor.

BoatCoversandBiminis

Reaction score
Bokat said:
Thanks anyway. I already ordered the cover that was supposed to fit from your website but it didn't. I had to bring it back. Fortunately I was driving near your location and could drop it off myself. It doesn't look like anyone has a pattern for this boat and I have made a reservation to have a cover custom made from a local vendor.

Oh, okay!! Yes, I remember. I'm so sorry the cover did not work for you. I hope you're able to find exactly what you're looking for. Thanks for giving us a try! Have a great day.

Sincerely
1-866-626-8377
shannon@coversdirect.com