Shout out to GW!

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I haven't posted this yet as I have been really busy with work and other things.

Megabytes has a contract and going to a great new home up the coast in NC. We had a great 13 year run and I will miss her...
...that is until Megabytes III arrives in the spring! Yep, new Marlin 300 is on the way!

The reason however I am writing this is to thanks GW for incredible customer service long after the sale. Without going into details let me just say that the company stepped up to help get Megabytes II ready for sale and went well beyond what any other company would do for one of their customers. :goodjob :goodjob :goodjob

I look forward to owning my 4th Grady (3rd new) and will continue to push this brand to any potential boat buyers I come across.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'd be interested on the list of updates on the boat. Pls share and pics would be great.... Best of luck with her.

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks Danny.

We are touring the factory on 2/24. Our boat will be in production that week.
From what I can tell, there is more SS where there used to be plastic, all of the aluminum on the hardtop is now painted white, the top half of the cabin door and the radio boxes look to be fiberglass rather than the black lexan, there is now a fresh water washdown ( :goodjob , and LEDs everywhere.

I'll be posting LOTS of pix this spring! :wow

steveditt

Reaction score
Excellent help with a few upgrades to 98 208 from customer service Carolyn Ray, GW has convinced me it will always be GW !