Headliner crack

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Well today when I was in the cabin of my 07 Marlin doing some prep for the weekend and I noted a significant crack in my plastic headliner. I did the drilling of both ends to stop further cracking now I am searching for the best fix. Anyone know if there is some kind of a repair kit available? I know I am not the only boat to have the plastic headliner crack.
Thanks for any advise.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Call GW Cust Service and see if they will help. There is a couple of guys that do the repair that worked for GW at some point in time. On their own now as I understand it. GW uses them and they travel to various locations to do field fixes.

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
You were right Grady White customer service is awesome. They are scheduling the repair team to fix the crack in my headliner. Great tip and always great service from Grady White.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Same here. I just forwarded some pics to GW and im now waiting for a reply. I had a few cracks repaired a few years back by a local guy named Dennis who did a great job.

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The guys Grady White recommended came down to Port Canaveral and fixed the two cracks in my headliner. The guys names are Troy Woolard and David Nelson. Phone 252-946-9979 email: wnboatrepair@embarqmail.com
They did a fantastic job, just like new. Very nice guys too. They started about 8 AM and were done and cleaned up the cabin by 3:30 in the afternoon. One more big attaboy for Grady White customer service!

amf282

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Those same guys stopped by our place on the way back from your place and fixed our headliner that cracked this past winter. Great job! Nice guys! :goodjob

bsalter

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
my grady dealer is telling me the repair has to be done in a controlled environment and although the repair itself is covered, there will be a $450 haul/launch charge not covered under warrentee.

Did you guys have to have yur boats hauled to get these headliner cracks repaired? If so, did Grady cover those costs too?

thanks

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
My boat was on a rack at my marina when the guys came down to fix the headliner for me.