How to Clean the Side Curtain Glass

Kookamongus

Reaction score
My canvas guy told me to be sure to use the correct product when cleaning the glass on the enclosure. He said that the wrong product could damage the glass. What is the correct product to use on Grady White factory installed material? FYI: 2007 Marlin 300
Thanks

Fishtales

Reaction score
I have the factory installed white staimoid enclosure with strataglass. I use Meguair's 2-step cleaner and polish. I then finish with Plexus. I've been doing it since 2007 on my enclosure with very excellent performance.

The website states the following.
http://www.strataglass.com/strataglass- ... aintenance

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
When getting my new curtains made up in Vanceboro, they informed me to use nothing other than the Imar cleaner/polish or will suffer the consequences! So I did that for over 4 years and great success. However, I have also been using the Shurhold Serious Shine with no ill affects and really like how it works. Much easier to use. Hope it does not degrade the plastic, but they do claim it is made to use for curtains, electronics screens, ect.
They look brand new after using the Shurhold!

Bumpye

Reaction score
I think what your canvas guy was referring to was to not use Windex on the curtains. Any product similar to that contains Ammonia and it will instantly turn your curtains cloudy. Plexus, P21-S are all good products that work well.