need seastar part number for grady-white hydraulic hose

ninajoe

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I need the seastar part number for grady-white part number 15-275. It is a 330 express 4' foot hydraulic bulkhead hose that is labeled seastar pro 4 feet. Thanks in advance.

ninajoe

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
From Grady White support I learned the following part numbers. The 4 foot hose with bulkhead fitting is their part number 240004 and they also carry it under part number 15-275 .
From seastar support I learned that the above grady white part 240004 is seastar HO8204.
I also wanted to change the other 8 foot hoses which are HO8208.
From https://www.seatechmarineproducts.com I learned that HO8204 would not be available until next month but they had HO8704 which has stainless fittings.
They also had HO8208 so I ordered both sets of hoses two day shipping and installed all OK.

themikehyde

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Website
www.themikehyde.com
Really interesting timing on this post. Last weekend, while cruising Solomons Island MD, on our 2009 330 express, with autopilot, I noticed the steering a little not what it should be. Checked the lid at the wheel, saw it was a little low and added a little bit. I looked again this ,weekend, and see it may be down a bit. I removed the starboard side access plate in the aft cabin, and I see some fluid on some of the lines. I am going to remove the whole panel, so I can get a better idea what/where the leak is. I Called SouthEastern Marine this morning toes if they had some sort of steering hose diagram, since I did not find one in the manual. They are supposed to be getting back to me.

Please let me know what you find out, because I def. want get these hoses replaced sooner, rather than later.

Thanks,
Mike