Center outrigger on 33 Express

GEOO

Reaction score
Does anyone know what length center rigger I should get for my 2007 33 Express. I have the stock Lee side mount main riggers. Thank You

amf282

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
We have a Sailfish 282 with Lee Junior wishbone side mounted riggers. We use a bly 12ft adjustable center rigger and actually put it in our center rod holder on the rack mounted to our hard top. By making it removable, it is easy for us to take it down and store it when we aren't fishing and need to clear some bridges. For us, the 30 degree bend was unnecessary and would just get in the way. At first we only extended between 8 and 10 ft, but redid rigging for the full 12ft. For us it works great.

everwhom

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have the Lee's 12 ft rigger mounted on the Lee's 45 degree Center Rigger Holder (1 3/8") mounted to the hard top of my 330, and I'm very happy with it. The end of the rigger lines up just past the edge of the transom (as I recall) and I have that rod in a transom mounted rod holder that I added.

beachbum

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
had a 12' (collapsable) center rigger on 336 canyon. It was carbon fiber from Gemlux (Bly) and fit in rocket launcher