Beacon Light MarinaSea Tow

FOR SALE: Grady White F26 Tigercat

Listings by GreatGrady members of personally owned boats for sale or wanted. No commercial listings allowed unless a sponsor.

Moderators: Tournament223, Potterbuilt, Seafarer228G

FOR SALE: Grady White F26 Tigercat

Postby catahoula44 » Dec Sat 17, 2011 6:09 pm

*Rare* 1997 Grady White F26 TigerCat Catamaran for Sale. Bought from an older couple in Florida in 2008 and haven't used much in the last year and a half. Boat is in great condition. Twin Yamaha counter-rotating motors with approximately 350 hrs on them. (2) 100 gallon fuel tanks for capacity of 200 gallons in going further distance. Cabin up front with sink and head and lots of room. Would entertain offers on the A/C unit I have dedicated to the front cabin. Float-ON triple axle trailer in EXCELLENT condition. Boat is very solid, runs great and ready for a new owner. Currently in the shop getting plexiglass repaired where I fell through on a fishing trip and getting motors tuned up. The cushions are weathered and would more than likely need to be re-upholstered. Boat buffed and waxed last yr (looks brand new). I have parts of the wrap around. Brand new batteries last year. GPS, depthfinder, chartplotter, am/fm/cd and radio. Lots of room in back for fishing.

Asking $32,500
I'm located in Slidell, LA
ph 504-234-1858
email for pics (can't figure out how to put on here - saying too large) jeff.benedic@yahoo.com

good writeup on the F26 http://www.sportfishingmag.com/boats/bo ... 6-tigercat
catahoula44

Return to For Sale/Wanted