Wilmington NC Gatherings?

Reel Sharp

Reaction score
Just trying to find out if anyone from the Wilmington NC area gets together. What when where, how much? Clubs? Gatherings? Looked up Crockers marine website without much luck.
Thanks, Norm

shadow379

Reaction score
wilmington nc

Glad to see another 240 offshore owner Norm. I would be interested in any gathering in the Wilmington, NC area. I generally run out of Wrightsville or Ocean Isle. Safe Boating!

Reel Sharp

Reaction score
Shadow,
I am heading out of town for a couple of weeks but would like to get together and do some boating/fishing or even diving(just got certified last week). I have a project 240 as well, not much, mainly cosmetics. So I guess we are in the same "boat"!!
Norm

shadow379

Reaction score
WILMINGTON, NC

Just found a Cape Fear Grady White club online in our area. I am trying to make contact at the moment. wondering if anyone belongs to or knows of this club. I hope it is still active.

mebcpa

Reaction score
Curmudgeon said:
I believe Crocker's is closed ... :uhm

You are absolutely correct! Has been for some time now. However, Atlantic Marine at Wrightsville Beach is the new GW dealer and is interested in sponsoring the Cape Fear Grady Club.

I started this club several years ago and it became dormant when I became ill. Now that's all over and the wx is piquing my interest and I am trying to restart the club.

Hope you and all your GW buddies in the area will be curious enough to try it out.

More info in the days ahead, but for now, send your contact data and we will add you to the list for quicker info.
Thanks.

mebcpa

Reaction score
Had a sit down meal/meeting this week with David Floyd (Owner) and Tom Harris (Sls Mgr) Atlantic Marine of Wrightsville Beach and they are ready to make a move by sponsoring some type of Cape Fear Grady Club event. I think it will be a meal/meeting for all who might come and we can discuss some events planning for the next several months.

I have some great ideas already and some of them are primed for warm weather, coming up on the horizon.

Stay tuned for more info. If you want to be included, send me a reply and I will invite you to this meeting.

Michael Bass
282 Sailfish
Janet Kaye