Cape Fear Grady Club

mebcpa

Reaction score
One of the first clubs started several years ago, but has been dormant for about 4 years. The original sponsor was great, but, sadly, passed away and the business closed. The new Grady-White dealer in Wrightsville Beach for the Cape Fear area of NC is Atlantic Marine. Some of the former Grady-White dealer salesmen/managers and service personnel have joined this new dealer to continue the great tradition of Grady-White boating in the Cape Fear area.

Grady-White and Atlantic Marine are both excited and interested in supporting this traditionally great club. Help me to renew the tradition of the Cape Fear Grady Club. Let me know if you are interested in joining and maybe even filling some leadership role to keep this club effort afloat. It takes a small effort from just a few people. Tom Harris at Atlantic Marine has offered some clerical help with membership rosters and newsletters. An internet domain has survived and is still viable for several more years. The tools are in place, just participants are needed.

I hope you all will consider this club to share good times on the water as well as in social gatherings to be announced. If you see a leaflet in your letter box, please open it and reply with your committment.

Michael Bass: basscpa@eastnc.twcbc.com

Attachments

• 4C.WEB.BLACKBACKGROUND.jpg
    4C.WEB.BLACKBACKGROUND.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 2,750

mebcpa

Reaction score
Had a sit down meal/meeting this week with David Floyd (Owner) and Tom Harris (Sls Mgr) Atlantic Marine of Wrightsville Beach and they are ready to make a move by sponsoring some type of Cape Fear Grady Club event. I think it will be a meal/meeting for all who might come and we can discuss some events planning for the next several months.

I have some great ideas already and some of them are primed for warm weather, coming up on the horizon.

Stay tuned for more info. If you want to be included, send me a reply and I will invite you to this meeting.

Michael Bass
282 Sailfish
Janet Kaye

Motivator

Reaction score
Just found this thread...any progress/updates?

mebcpa

Reaction score
Just now setting a meeting for a few interested people for organization and planning. If you are interested, please send me a way to get in touch with you. It will be a week night probably at Dockside. Thanks for your interest.