Southern California Grady White Owners Clucb

makonut

Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone on this board know that I am heading up a Grady-White club for all GW owners in Southern California.

We are having our first meeting on April 16th, 10:00 am at Schock Boats in Newport Beach; I apologize for such short notice on this board if anyone is interested in attending the meeting.

In case anyone here lives in Southern California and is interested in joining, please reply to this message. It will show up on my e-mail that I have received a response.

GreenGrunt

Reaction score
Makonut,
How did the meeting go, how many prospective members attended? What kind of support do you think Schock will provide?
Guy

makonut

Reaction score
Guy,

The meeting went well; we have about 10 members signed up. Schock is being very supportive; supplying the meeting area, advice, and refreshments. Grady-White is also supplying support.

INA 180

Reaction score
Please let me know of any more meetings. Just traded in my Montauk and Jim Ryan just sold me a '06 180. Thanks ART

INA 180

Reaction score
Schock Boats fish Tournament

Did any of you attend the Schock Boats Fish Tournament in Newport Beach ?

INA 180

Reaction score
They hold it once a year. Let me know if you hear of any owner gatherings. Thanks Art

NorCalGrady

Reaction score
Maybe that dealer can buy out the Grady dealer up here and do something for their customers like have a club or more than one tournament a year.

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Derrick, did you just get your boat?
Saw your post over on the other thread too. Nice looking setup.
Welcome to the forum!

Not much club activity in these parts. None of the dealer organize much of anything. I guess Schock down here has a fishing tourney once a year but I've not participated. They've never spoken to me after I bought a used boat instead of a new one from them. :shock: What, they never thought I was going to buy another boat in my life????

BTW, please re-size your signature pic to 3-400 pixels wide - everytime you post it blows the whole frame out on the thread. Thanks!

NorCalGrady

Reaction score
It is big huh, ok I'll resize it.

I got the boat early 2007, it's a 2006 though.

There, that's a little easier on the eye. :D

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
No that I'm aware of. My last post was almost four years ago...boat was sold about then. :cry:

My other local Grady buddy also sold his.