Sandy Hook NJ GW Club/Get Together

guido

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is there an existing club in the Sandy Hook area, and if not would anyone be interested in setting one up with me?

Thanks,
John

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
g/w clubs

contact your g/w dealer in your area. they are being required by g/w to help form clubs for there areas to retain the admirals club dealer award.

i know that taylor marine in milford delaware is in the process of setting one up as along as one in virginia beach.

jeff d

Stonewall

Reaction score
guido said:
Hi guys,

Is there an existing club in the Sandy Hook area, and if not would anyone be interested in setting one up with me?

Thanks,
John

Guido,

You can email Lisa at Grady White. She is responsible for helping clubs get started. She's a real nice lady and will give you all the info you need.

lisag@gradywhite.com

Whether or not you get a club set up, please feel free to join us in Solomons, MD Aug 15, 16 and 17. Bring the boat on down and stay a while.

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Closed dealer to Sandy Hook is Anchor Marine, the next is Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby is much easier to deal with. Tried dealing with Anchor to buy a boat, and they never called back after repeated tries, that dealership has been going south the past few years. I would recommend contacting Hobby Lobby if you plan to get something started in NJ.

Joint Venture

Reaction score
Count me in

If such a club was formed, I would be interested in joining. I own a 282 Sailfish that I slip in the Raritan Bay area.

dutch treet

Reaction score
ill become a member

:D i live in rahway the boat is in keansburg we used to fish out of barnegate but moved the boat up here a year ago. dont know of any clubs in area willing to help out but not to good with computers. my name is will. the boat is a 92 24' gw explorer.

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to contact Anchor Marine since they are the local dealer? I'd love to get a club started and would be willing to do leg work to get it going but WILL NOT work with Anchor I've had to many issues with them...still waiting for my window to be ordered for my boat that they cannot get that Grady directly says I can.....going to travel further and use Hobby Lobby...atleast they will get what you need. Would love to have a club up here, there are plenty of Grady's in the area to have one between Raritan Bay down to Manasquan alone.