01 282 Sailfish

smattparker

Reaction score
After months of researching, sea-trialing and pulling my hair out is search of a 268 or 232, I ended up getting a great deal on this 01 282. It's a little more boat than I was originally looking for, but after the first trip this w/e I couldn't be happier. My 4 yr old daughter already refers to the aft berth as "her" room, but I'm 5'10" and can fully extend with room to spare, so she may be fighting me for it! Thanks to all you guys for answering my questions and the guys at Grady patiently answering my calls and providing good info. There's not many companies that give you that kind of customer support when buying a second hand 12 yr old boat... I guess that's why the Grady reputation is so good. Well, hopefully I'll be posting fish pics as the spring and summer roll on! On another note, if anyone is looking for a boat trailer, I would highly recommend Hi Tech Marine in Panama City, FL. They built a trailer to spec for my 282 in one week. Their quality is unmatched and they are priced very competitively.

536875_596401743722516_1822203984_n.jpg

Reactions: Jargon

Action_Jackson

Reaction score
Nice boat!! I have to agree with you that Grady White is the best boating manufacturer I have delt with as well. I too have asked numerous questions and they have always promptly answered in great detail in regards to our used Grady.

Bill Ruus

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Nice clean boat , i just bought the same boat with 225 Merc Verados sure cruises nice at 30 MPH I am getting use to handling the boat and learning the electronics.
This boat also has a Auto Pilot which i have always wanted on my boats since it is a great fishing and cruising tool.
Enjoy your new purchase

Fishtales

Reaction score
I had an 02 282. Nice boat. Does a lot very well.