Ches. Bay Grady Club

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
The Ches. Bay Grady Club is a family oriented club comprised of about 50 Boats and Families right now.

We have a fun schedule of activities planned for 2008, which include a Raft-Up for the Blue Angels, Get Together at Solomons in August, along with a couple of Family Fishing Tournaments.

The club is sponsored by Tri-State Marine, and meet usually the last Tuesday of each month in various locations in Anne Arundel county area.
We rotate the meetings around the area to try to make it easy for the members to attend.

The dues for the club right now are just $25, and are very affordable to enjoy the club activities.

If interested in joining, you can contact either Stonewall or Dr. Kleen on this forum for more information.

Thanks for the time to read about our club.

Jeff Drury

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
Solomons GW Palooza

We are now up to 31 boats and over 100 people. It looks like this is going to be a Great Grady event!!

Look forward to seeing everyone in August.

Jeff Drury

Stonewall

Reaction score
Sure is. If you can give me an email address, I can send you all the info. Unfortunately there is no way to attach files here.

fwarren

Reaction score
Thx

My email is fdwarren@md.metrocast.net.
I have a '94 232 and am having a huge problem finding the main fuel tank sender to replace mymalfunctioning one. Does any one know what length the 232 sender needs to be.

NoSweat

Reaction score

Hi, new to the club and new to Gradys. I am in the process of buying a 1978 G/W 212 Chesapeake. Found the forum while researching the boat and decided to go ahead and join up. I'm in Eastport, Annapolis. My email is joshuaasweat@gmail.com. Thanks!

Stonewall

Reaction score
I have sent the request for a new member package to be sent to both of you. Thanks for inquiring.