1986 Offshore 24

Fishon02

Reaction score
I'll post a new picture once the custom half tower and enclosure are installed.
She's about 3/4 restored/updated.

top1.JPG

johny74

Reaction score
Hi Fishon,
I have the same old top that you had, I am looking into getting exactly what you have. What did that run you if you don't mind me asking? Top looks great also! I'm jealous lol.
John

Fishon02

Reaction score
$5400 with full enclosures, deck light, all-around light, antenna/radar plates, six rod holders (including two SKA style), wiring labor and labor to move antennas and patch or put plates over old holes. Tops -N-Towers in Seabrook,Texas is number one in Texas for building custom tops.

Hope the wife doesn't see what I paid.

SaltNLine

Reaction score
John,

Boat looks great. Did you ever make it to Port A and if so how did you do? I've been there for the last four weekends but had to run the bay boat because I hadn't got the Grady back yet. Let me know when you will be back down that way. We will be fishing with my uncle all summer who runs a 22' Seafarer named Honcho. Hope to see you out there. We will be fishing the outboard tournament as well as a few others.

Tight Lines

Fishon02

Reaction score
Yes, SaltNLine I made it to Port A . See the fishing reports, my next trip will be late June early July.

greyg8r

Reaction score
I NEVER would have guessed that was a 1986 boat...

CAPT. DORADO

Reaction score
wish i could see the pics for sum reason all i see is x's but glad to fin another grady in tx!!!! be safe on the waters.

CAPT. DORADO

Reaction score
WOW thanks man.... that was a great looking boat... very similar to mine i have an 83, 23 foot seafarer with a 91 johnson 200 looper v6 that i am currently having to replace the powerhead on :(

i see that your out of tx, you do alot of fishing out of freeport or galveston? i am ready for this season no dobut.

Fishon02

Reaction score
CAPT. DORADO said:
WOW thanks man.... that was a great looking boat... very similar to mine i have an 83, 23 foot seafarer with a 91 johnson 200 looper v6 that i am currently having to replace the powerhead on :(

i see that your out of tx, you do alot of fishing out of freeport or galveston? i am ready for this season no dobut.

Yes, I moved south to Nassau Bay so Galveston is where I fish out of mainly. However, I have tons of hours offshore out of Freeport and Port Aransas. We fish year around in the bay and offshore. The Reds and Specks are running the bays heavy right now.

CAPT. DORADO

Reaction score
yeah about a month ago i did a fishing tournament with my father out of port A, on a friends parker bay boat.....for reds and trout. had a good time... n ive yett to take the boat out because i just got it but my granparents are the previous owners so ive been out in this boat quite a few times, mainly out of freeport.

last october we almost lost my cuzins i wanna say its a 54 foot bertram, but not sure i cannot remember the length... out in the gulf off of freeport. about 30 nm out