1994 Seafarer 226 Hull Only - 4500

Gamecock99

Reaction score
1994 GW Seafer Model 226 - Hull Only , Bimini top. No Outboard Motor. Includes: Bennet Trim, HDS-7 GPS, Clarion Stereo, VHF. Fenders, lines, safety equipment, sea anchor, galvonized anchor - chain rode and 200ft of line, sea-star hydraulic steering. all plastic through hulls replaced with SS 3 years ago. Add your power. Aluminum dual-axel trailer

GW Bow waterline.JPGGW Helm 1.JPGGW Helm 2.JPGGW STRBD.JPGGW Top View.JPG

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
From the looks of the background, I think he's located in Charleston SC. Looks like pics are from Ripley Light Marina.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
From the looks of the background, I think he's located in Charleston SC. Looks like pics are from Ripley Light Marina.
That's a heck of an eye you got there! There's no registration numbers on his boat and I had tried zooming in on that pale yellow (Whaler?) behind him to see the stickers, but I couldn't make them out.

You would "think" that someone who was trying to sell their boat would be more active in responding to questions? Hint, hint, Gamecock ;)

Reactions: Ky Grady

Tesoro

Reaction score
Model
CHOOSE
Too far for me. I'm in Oregon. Hang a 250 ox66 on it and call it good. Cheap KISS

Gamecock99

Reaction score
Tesoro - Yes it's in Charleston, SC .

Great job to who guessed it :) - these pics where taken at Ripley.

The motor had water in cylinder 6 and was remove this past weekend. Mechanic says the transom is strong.

As for Soft spots: the front hatch to the cabin is delaminating (see front pic) , the other hatches are strong, the floor covers that cover that tanks are strong.

the boat was replumbed last year to only use the aft 100 gal tank. the forward smaller tank was drained and abandoned - We were going to convert it into more storage until decision to sell.

She was bottom painted 10 years ago by the second owner, I am the 3rd. We have had her since 2005, she has been a great family boat that has given us a lot of fun over the past years. the bottom paint has slowly come off over the years and it looks worse than it really is. The cost to scrape and refinish was not worth the effort ...IMO.

Many people are asking if the through hulls were replaced --- Yes. They have been changed to Stainless Steel.

The boat is currently on her trailer in need of a bath and detail.

Gamecock99

Reaction score
IMG_4685.JPG

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_1454.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1454.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Copy of IMG_1453.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1453.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Copy of IMG_1452.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1452.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 61
  • Copy of IMG_1455.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1455.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Copy of IMG_4687.JPG
    Copy of IMG_4687.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 60

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
That's a heck of an eye you got there! There's no registration numbers on his boat and I had tried zooming in on that pale yellow (Whaler?) behind him to see the stickers, but I couldn't make them out.

You would "think" that someone who was trying to sell their boat would be more active in responding to questions? Hint, hint, Gamecock ;)

I may have been there a time or two!!:cool:;)

Gamecock99

Reaction score
bump. price reduction . motor has been removed and boat sits on a trailer in Myrtle Beach SC

$4500

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
In the last picture of the first post, part of registration has been blacked out, but at the beginning of the registration it says "SC" between the side windows and the windshield as well as what looks to be a registration tab just to the rear of that.

To the OP, good luck with the sale!

Last edited: