2000 sws ox66 Power trim issues

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why the trim indicater on my yamaha gauage does not work. All it does is show that its trimmed up and flashes all the time plus I changed out the plastic trim thing near the steering bracket on the motor due to the fact it was broke. I am lost on my next proceedure. any help would be great. Oh yeah the power trim works fine on the engine.

Thanks Charlie

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Check the connections.

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
Grog said:
Check the connections.

I just installed during the winter a whole flush mount set up from the yamaha gauges to the electronics box. The gauge had this problem before I diconnected all the wires. There are a few unused wires I wonder if the guy that owned the boat before myself fooled with these wires?? The grady manual really does not explain the wiring very well.

Will look into..

C.C.

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Charlies Charters said:
Grog said:
Check the connections.

I just installed during the winter a whole flush mount set up from the yamaha gauges to the electronics box. The gauge had this problem before I diconnected all the wires. There are a few unused wires I wonder if the guy that owned the boat before myself fooled with these wires?? The grady manual really does not explain the wiring very well.

Will look into..

C.C.

The Grady manual doesn't go into any detail of the Yamaha wiring. Get a Yamaha service manual.

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
Grog said:
Charlies Charters said:
Grog said:
Check the connections.

Will look into..

C.C.

The Grady manual doesn't go into any detail of the Yamaha wiring. Get a Yamaha service manual.

Will do thanks!!

C.C.