2001 208 Adventure For Sale Low Hours Mint Condition in the Keys, heading to Charleston SC

Grady White Model
Adventure
Hello all you Grady White lovers, well it happened again! I'm buying a new Grady and trading up, I know its a sickness I'm sure you can understand the symptoms.
This well maintained and operated 208 Adventure is ready to go I'm in the keys and have put some sea time on her and she runs flawless. There is a 2001 Yamaha 175 HPDI on board. w/ power steering. The boat came loaded and everything and is in top condition, there are two sets of insinglass with full rear enclosure never used, new bimini canvas and a used one that is in usable condition. I just installed Kodiak disc brake caliper and actuator brake kit on the 2002 aluminum trailer. I have been a mechanic since birth and became a master BMW tech years ago so you can understand how I take care of all my belongings.
There is a two year old Garmin/ 741Xs
Chartplotter with a 7-inch Touchscreen Display
  • 7-inch WVGA touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom
Full service prior to the trip to the Keys
Interior is in excellent condition
Also there is a trick custom aluminum tow bar/ slash rod holder over the motor.
Look it over let me know. I'll be in the lower Keys till June 16 then the boat will be in Charleston, SC
(Ohh I had to throw at least one fish pic)

$22,500

Thanks Mark

Attachments

Grady White Model
Adventure
I would have to guess without taking it to Yamaha I bought it with 350 hours I have somewhere around 100 hours

Grady White Model
Adventure
Hello Mark....wondering if you still have your 208 for sale. Dave (gone fishin)
Hello Mark....wondering if you still have your 208 for sale. Dave (gone fishin)
I have a Adventure 208 2002 with 175 HPDI with 250 hours on the engine and boat. Comes with all new never installed isinglass front and sides. (From great lake tops). New upholstery fabric never installed for cabin (not that original was bad) just was going to change it up. New dragonfly pro 5 Sonar/GPS new still in box.Also comes with a Roadking 2009 I beam tandem axle trailer. Also has a Michigan Ballistic SS prop. Two new ladder back helm and passenger chairs. I have had the boat for 3 seasons and it had 94 hours on it when I bought it. I changed the water impeller the VST and canister filter and plugs the first season. Plugs and fuel/water and lower unit oil changed every season. I have had the boat for 3 years and never had a issue. Even took her 42 miles out in the ocean tuna/dolphin fishing with success lol.
The boat is in great shape I even have 60 feet of brand new grady white almond color molding that goes around the cockpit edge. Old one was a bit tired and coming loose in places. I dont have a lots of pics because I just decided to sell to move up to a 265 express. But i do have a few on my phone. Boat is located in Ocean City MD first $19,000 can have her. And yes I will be a bit sad to see her go. PS boat does awesome on fuel we ran 42 mile out and back in the ocean and trolled for 30 miles total 114 miles used about 50 gals she holds 82 gal in her poly tank (no rust)

Last edited:
Hello Slipshod....sounds like a great 208 and exactly what I'm looking for. Problem is the timing. I'm a snowbird, Arizona 7 months and the upper peninsula of Michigan for 5. I won't be on that side of the country until May, but if you still have the 208 in the spring, I would definitely want to check her out. Thanks for the shout out. Dave

Grady White Model
Adventure
Hello Slipshod....sounds like a great 208 and exactly what I'm looking for. Problem is the timing. I'm a snowbird, Arizona 7 months and the upper peninsula of Michigan for 5. I won't be on that side of the country until May, but if you still have the 208 in the spring, I would definitely want to check her out. Thanks for the shout out. Dave
Ok I am in no huge rush if she is still for sale in May I will let you know.