2003 Express 330 For Sale, New Jersey

glap123

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Selling my 2003 GW 330 Express. She was re-powered with 2016 250HP Yamaha 4S with 312 hrs. The interior has been re-done along with the bolsters, cushions, Aft Cabin, helm chair, etc. to look like a 2019. Brand new AC/DC refrigerator (one month old), microwave, two burner electric stove, VacuFlush Marine Head, Teak Table, Fischer Panda 4KW diesel generator (serviced last month), has 97 hrs., new fuel pump was installed. Boat is super clean. JBL Bluetooth, AM/FM Stereo, kicker speakers, bow thruster, AC/Heat, new isinglass, ICOM radio, LED cockpit and spreader lights. Integrated Port and Starboard LED running lights in rub rail, live bait well, bait prep station, raw water washdown, remote spot light, trim tabs. Everything is in perfect working order. Title in hand, no liens. Located in New Jersey. $124,900.

Grady fun 5

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Selling my 2003 GW 330 Express. She was re-powered with 2016 250HP Yamaha 4S with 312 hrs. The interior has been re-done along with the bolsters, cushions, Aft Cabin, helm chair, etc. to look like a 2019. Brand new AC/DC refrigerator (one month old), microwave, two burner electric stove, VacuFlush Marine Head, Teak Table, Fischer Panda 4KW diesel generator (serviced last month), has 97 hrs., new fuel pump was installed. Boat is super clean. JBL Bluetooth, AM/FM Stereo, kicker speakers, bow thruster, AC/Heat, new isinglass, ICOM radio, LED cockpit and spreader lights. Integrated Port and Starboard LED running lights in rub rail, live bait well, bait prep station, raw water washdown, remote spot light, trim tabs. Everything is in perfect working order. Title in hand, no liens. Located in New Jersey. $124,900.
May I ask who serviced the generator ( was it Fischer Panda certified technician?) and what type electronics if any

glap123

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
May I ask who serviced the generator ( was it Fischer Panda certified technician?) and what type electronics if any

glap123

Reaction score
Model
Express 330

glap123

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Generator was service by DC Marine in Toms River.

Sandlott

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Pics and location please. I sent you a PM.