2005 232 Gulfstream Woodinville Wa (NOT MINE) for $26K

RIVERTEC_FISH

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 180
I was going to buy but decided to keep my seafarer... So passing along a west coast steal

This is totally marketed wrong, I called Kasey (425) 327-6879 a sales guy from 3 Rivers its a 2005 232 for $26K!!!!! Its listed as a 2000 265 express but thats not correct

has HPDI's with unknown hrs and dead batteries

you can thank me later, I'm going to dream of this but I just bought a seafarer 228 and it would be foolish of me to upgrade so soon RIGHT?

may the odd ever be in your favor!

Attachments

• grady white.PNG
    grady white.PNG
    639.5 KB · Views: 56

Jzeno186

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
The motors in that picture are 4 Strokes.

Denko

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
One can dream, looks like it's the pictures of the 08 232 for 117K by mistake

Reactions: Jzeno186

RIVERTEC_FISH

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 180
this is my hint... see attached 232.png

OceanSun

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
The new gal at 3-rivers swapped the pics between the two listings. The 2008 232 only has 134 original hours on the boat and motors and I just made a deal and bought it. Cuddy never been slept in, downriggers never been used and not a spot of rust on the trailer. New batteries and new tires on the trailer and I'm good to go. More than excited to get this beast up to Neah Bay and fill up those fish boxes with salmon, halibut, lingcod, and seabass!! Hard top rocket launcher and fillet table mounted on fishbox lid are a couple planned upgrades.

BigD808

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
The new gal at 3-rivers swapped the pics between the two listings. The 2008 232 only has 134 original hours on the boat and motors and I just made a deal and bought it. Cuddy never been slept in, downriggers never been used and not a spot of rust on the trailer. New batteries and new tires on the trailer and I'm good to go. More than excited to get this beast up to Neah Bay and fill up those fish boxes with salmon, halibut, lingcod, and seabass!! Hard top rocket launcher and fillet table mounted on fishbox lid are a couple planned upgrades.
What did you end up paying if you don’t mind me asking?

OceanSun

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Was listed for $117K - paid $97K. The mixup in pics didn't do the dealer any favors as far as interest. The boat is cherry with original showroom shine on her. Obviously was stored inside and used less than 10 hrs/year since new. One broken hinge on the toilet cover is the only thing I could find wrong with it.

BigD808

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Was listed for $117K - paid $97K. The mixup in pics didn't do the dealer any favors as far as interest. The boat is cherry with original showroom shine on her. Obviously was stored inside and used less than 10 hrs/year since new. One broken hinge on the toilet cover is the only thing I could find wrong with it.
Nice! great deal. Hard to find a boat like these with such a small amount of hours on the motors.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Was gonna say, that's a 2006 and new style 232 Gulfstream and those are 4 stroke motors, not HPDI's. I live in the area, of which 3 Rivers has been around for decades and figured they wouldn't be selling the above listed boat for anywhere near $26k, as that's not even an east coast price.