2005 Grady Marlin Yamaha 250’s-Bristol condition

I am listing my 2005 Grady 300 Marlin for sale as I am pursuing another opportunity. I purchased this boat from the Original Owner who spent a great amount of time and effort into keeping her in Bristol Condition. Once I purchased it I spring boarded on his lead and made her even better. She was kept in an indoor dry storage facility from when she was delivered new until December of 2016. The gelcoat on this boat looks like an almost brand-new vessel. There is zero sun fading on any of the panels, gauges, gelcoat, motors etc…

I spared no expense with this boat. I spent almost 30k upgrading her as I had plans to keep her for at least 10 years.

She has every extra GW Offers. Lounge chair for passenger, cabin ac, diesel generator, microwave, washer fluid in driver wiper, etc…

Power

Twin 250 Yamaha Four Strokes with 895 hours. These motors have over 675 hours at less than 2000 rpm. Motors surveyed and no evidence of exhaust corrosion at all. I have seen it with my own eyes. I was there with the authorized Yamaha tech. I did not trust someone to tell me. Flushed for 25 minutes a piece every trip. $1300 full service performed June 2018.

Fischer Panda diesel 4200 Generatorwith 580 hours. This little freshwater cooled generator works flawlessly and has been maintained to the letter. I change the oil every 50 hours and flush her with fresh water after every use.

Upgrades Installed in December 2016

Garmin 1040XS GPS Networked to VHF and Autopilot

Garmin GMR 24Xhd Radar mounted on a 10” Seaview Mount

Fusion UD650 Stereo with Fusion NRX3000 Helm Control

(4) JL Audio MX650 Speakers and a 10” JL Audio M Series 10” Subwoofer

1200 watt 5 channel JL Audio Amplifier

ACR RCL-75 Searchlight

Rupp Z-30 Outriggers with 18’ RUPP Top Gun Poles

Custom made 7 rod hardtop rocket launcher

Simpson Lawrence 1000 Windlass

Custom made cockpit cover with sunshade

Brand new cockpit enclosures with EC2YC

The cabin of the boat looks like it has never been used. If anyone is looking for a way to get into what looks like an almost brand-new Grady marlin at a 200k discount this boat is the one. Price $117,500. Call or text me with any questions. 305-319-9433

2005 Grady Marlin by Gradyman84 Photobucket