2007 Marlin FS

Meanwhile

Reaction score
It is time for me to downsize a bit.

I've owned the boat since 2014 and she handles the PNW waters very well. She is currently in a slip at Ilwaco, WA until the end of September. She will then be stored in my shop, nice and dry.

Engines: Yamaha F250 & LF250 each with 1730 hours. Timing belt replaced on both. I do the maintenance on them but had the 1000 hour maintenance done at Greg's in Garibaldi. It is time for a water pump rebuild on both.

Bow thruster.
AC with reverse heating.
FP 4200 Generator with 560 hours.
Furuno Open Array Radar
Furuno Plotter and Fish Finder (VX2 series, 7" & 10" networked. New PNW mapchip)
Rod carrier on top for 22 rods.
6 person cannister liferaft on top, it would need repacking. Purchased from Englunds Raft shop in Astoria, OR.
New Furuno GPS Antenna.
Dual ICOM Radios using Digital Antennas (501 w/ DSC, 601 with hailer)hailed.
An important point is a replaced transom with Coosa and lots of glass. The work was done by Schooner Works in Portland, OR.
I put a small digital TV in the cuddy to replace the original. The original disk player is operational.
The canvas was replaced last season.
A new battery charger was installed last season.
I redid the battery switches and cleaned up those connections.
Included is a triple axle aluminum trailer with electric/hydraulic brakes. Tows well with a 1 ton truck.

Asking 95K

I live in Warren, OR.
Currently camping but I'll add photos the 27th.

Meanwhile

Reaction score
I also changed out the brake pads on all 3 axles so that is done for the new owner.