2008 305 Express......Finally!!

Southern Hunter

Reaction score
Here she is guys, we went to our dealership for sea trials yesterday, they'll be delvering her to us Friday!!! Couldn't be more happy with it!!!

Grady001.jpg

Grady003.jpg

Grady004.jpg

Grady006.jpg

Grady010.jpg

Average Joe

Reaction score
Congratulations! She's a beauty! I'll be down in Morgan City , LA for a couple of days at the end of March if you need some company :wink:

Tunateaser

Reaction score
Hey Southern Hunter,

She is a beautiful Rig,,, Hope you get to christen her with a very LARGE FISH<")))))><

Average Joe

Reaction score
Re: Fish

Southern Hunter said:
Average Joe,

Morgan City is only about 30 Miles from where I live, what you heading down this way for??

I work for a company called Oceaneering and we have an office there. I am scheduled to be down there to teach a two-day Supervisor Safety Course March 27th,28th.

cdwood

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Beautiful boat, had you gotten alot of rain recently, seems like the bilge was on in most of your pics.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
cdwood said:
Beautiful boat, had you gotten alot of rain recently, seems like the bilge was on in most of your pics.

Could that be the generator cooling water outlet?

BTW, the bilge is a specific part of a vessel. The bilge "pump" serves to dewater the bilge. :D

tuxedospike

Reaction score
New 305...

Beautiful boat... you will love it. Don't want to be a spoil sport but I would elevate that GPS Ant before thw Radar burns it up.

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Gorgeous! :D

I'll bet you will get lots of inquiries about those rod holders. Are they a custom job to get them low enough to reach?

Ditto on the GPS sensors. Get them on SS extensions so they are out of the radar beam. Otherwise you will get GPS dropouts and loss of position.
Check the pix section to see how mine were done.

Southern Hunter

Reaction score
Radar

Thanks for the heads up on the radar beam burning the GPS sensor issue guys, I had no clue about this and will address the problem. No Mega actually the rod holders are all Grady White factory installed. I am very impressed with the boat and of the great job my dealer has done. Thanks to everyone on here who has helped me through the process and all of the bonehead questions I am sure I have asked many of you. You have all been a great help to me and I appreciate it to the utmost extent!!

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Interesting. I didn't realize GW offered a rocket launcher option. It appears from the pix they have dropped it down low enough to reach. Wonder if they will offer a version on the 330.