2008 Sportsman 18”

corinthmistral

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 180
Looks nice. What make is the T-top if you don’t mind me asking?

QldGrady

Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
Sorry for the lack of information.
The photo was taken at the Tangalooma wrecks at Moreton Island which is about 6nm from the Port of Brisbane boat ramp, Australia.
I have had the boat for about 6months and fitted the t-top since the factory bimini had been poorly modified by the previous owner. The t-top is the ‘Relax’n’ brand deluxe DIY kit. It folds down so I can store the boat under cover.
I plan to retrim the t-top and include some bow and stern shade.

Reactions: corinthmistral

SeanC

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Great spot for a day trip. I usually launch from Spinnaker Sound on Bribie Island. What fish do you chase?

corinthmistral

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 180
Sorry for the lack of information.
The photo was taken at the Tangalooma wrecks at Moreton Island which is about 6nm from the Port of Brisbane boat ramp, Australia.
I have had the boat for about 6months and fitted the t-top since the factory bimini had been poorly modified by the previous owner. The t-top is the ‘Relax’n’ brand deluxe DIY kit. It folds down so I can store the boat under cover.
I plan to retrim the t-top and include some bow and stern shade.
Looks like you also have a windlass fitted? If so, could you provide some details - I’d like to fit one to my 180 also, if it’s feasible. Thank you.

QldGrady

Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
Looks like you also have a windlass fitted? If so, could you provide some details - I’d like to fit one to my 180 also, if it’s feasible. Thank you.
No windlass unfortunately. I would also like to fit one. Great to get one in the existing anchor locker.