2017 Gulfstream 232

jbloom

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Bought my second Grady a couple of months ago. Can't wait to get her in the water. Only one engine but I couldn't pass it up.
50 hrs and looks brand new not a scratch on her. Took her out for a sea trial and had the Grady White dealer winterize it and move the antenna mount. Love the width of this boat feels like you are on something a lot larger.
Hopefully, I will be fishing and relaxing on this one for the next 20 years.

Attachments

• IMG_8215.jpeg
    IMG_8215.jpeg
    559.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8209.jpeg
    IMG_8209.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8210.jpeg
    IMG_8210.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Congratulations, without doubt "a thing of beauty" and future FUN!

Reactions: jbloom

Fishtales

Reaction score
Wow. The dash seems to indicate the boat was new. Great find.

haywire farm

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Good afternoon Jbloom! I too have a Gulfstream and it appears I have the same Load Rite trailer as you do as well. I was wondering if your keel has ever rubbed against the tongue crossmember of the trailer? Mine has been recently, but I didn't know if I needed to adjust my bunks, or see if I can find a longer trailer.

Thanks a bunch and have a great day.

Attachments

• IMG_3032.JPG
    IMG_3032.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

jbloom

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Good afternoon Jbloom! I too have a Gulfstream and it appears I have the same Load Rite trailer as you do as well. I was wondering if your keel has ever rubbed against the tongue crossmember of the trailer? Mine has been recently, but I didn't know if I needed to adjust my bunks, or see if I can find a longer trailer.

Thanks a bunch and have a great day.
Hi Heywire,
I was told by my marina that the trailer is a little too small for the boat. I think it's a little bit older and the guy before me bought it used.
it's rated for 6000 lbs. model 5S-AC25T6000102LTB1. attached is a picture of the keel, it has never rubbed the tongue cross-member of the trailer.
Great boat you got there. love the Honda twins! I'm here if you have any more questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    1,012 KB · Views: 17

haywire farm

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Thanks a bunch! I might try to reposition my bunks, hopefully that might work.
Have a good one!

seasick

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! I might try to reposition my bunks, hopefully that might work.
Have a good one!
The trailer may be a tad undersized but may be ok for short non hilly trips.
When you get a chance, measure the distance between the bunks (center of one to the center of the other) The stringers are about 60 inches apart. If yours are wider you can adjust them closer when the boat is off.
The keel contacting the cross member is not a good thing. You could also add a keel roller or bumper pad to the cross member. Here is a link t a pad

Depending on how your bunks are mounted, you might also be able to raise them a bit. I can't tell from the pictures