PancakeShark

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Was looking into getting ride of my Express 305, been eyeing this 2019 Grady-White Canyon 376 lately. Any experience with this particular model? Would love to hear some pros/cons from some experienced captains.

listing-1567845077_large.jpg

Fishtales

Reaction score
Looks like a weeet ride from here. Not my cup of tea but I'm sure it is one heck of a boat.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
You won't find too many people with experience on that model.

That is a huge step up from a 30 express in size and price and cost to dock & maintain....but you get less cabin.
Call me old but at that size & price you could get a beautiful live-aboard express with a huge cockpit for fishing.
The giant CC still doesn't have much flat deck and foot room. It still only keeps 3 people out of the wind & spray.

At least its not a bow rider...

mleads310

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
The pros- Id be happy to take the express off your hands for an extremely reasonable price

The cons- see above answer...lol

J/k.

Like skunkboat said, for that price point you have alot more options and alot more boat you can get. When I called Grady a while back they stated they are selling way more of these style boats (verse's the express line) Over the past few yrs and are moving more and more into this style of boat. But I just don't see at least here in the east coast. There are other manufacturers that have cornered that market that could be had for same or less money and/or tried and tested designs. Don't think you'll find another owner of this boat unless you ask Grady for their sales list. Lol