268 V-berth cushion covers '01

Grady White Model
Islander
Selling these covers that are in fairly good condition. I bought the boat recently and it was stored indoors with 180 hours so there was little wear and tear. If you want covers that match curtains and these are better than what you have, I'm asking $20 for the pair and shipping.

Attachments

Jansitarz

Boat = Key Largo FL ; Home = Carbondale IL
Grady White Model
Islander
Selling these covers that are in fairly good condition. I bought the boat recently and it was stored indoors with 180 hours so there was little wear and tear. If you want covers that match curtains and these are better than what you have, I'm asking $20 for the pair and shipping.
If these are still for sale, I am very interested. Could pay via PayPal if that would work. Do you know shipping costs? Thanks very much

Grady White Model
Islander
If these are still for sale, I am very interested. Could pay via PayPal if that would work. Do you know shipping costs? Thanks very much
Hi, yep still available. Not sure where you are located so I will need to know before I can get a price on shipping. I'm about to leave town tomorrow but happy to box up so my wife can drop them at UPS while we sort it out.

Jansitarz

Boat = Key Largo FL ; Home = Carbondale IL
Grady White Model
Islander
Hi, yep still available. Not sure where you are located so I will need to know before I can get a price on shipping. I'm about to leave town tomorrow but happy to box up so my wife can drop them at UPS while we sort it out.
Address is: Jan Sitarz, 1103 West College St, Carbondale IL 62901. PayPal email address is: dansitarz@earthlink.net. Just send an invoice and we'll pay right away. Thanks so much!

Grady White Model
Islander
Sorry I left town and my wife hadn't gotten to it. The PayPal invoice should be there shortly.