376 Fuel Burn

wfujewell

Reaction score
Guys. New to form and was directed here by a Grady owner who did you all are really helpful. So I Need some help here please.

Looking at a 376 triple 350s. Has a seakeeper at around 900 pounds. What are your guesses as to performance numbers at cruise (4500).

Can’t seem to find any basic performance numbers anywhere on the internet with the 350s let alone one with a seakeeper.
Really appreciate any insight.

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
You can ask Grady for the performance bulletin with the trip 350s, if they have one. They have one for all their past stock configurations, if they did trip 350s. I've found their bulletins to be pretty accurate as they were conducted with Yamaha engineers involved.

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Considering trip 425's are 0.92 mpg and they aren't much different in efficiency compared to the 350's, my guess is 0.8-0.9. It's only a guess.

seasick

Reaction score
I am curious. Are you asking to determine the cost to run or to estimate the cruise range?
The early 2000s Everglades 350 CC with trip 350s has similar fuel usage numbers. At optimal cruise speed, maybe a tad over 1 MPG.
Those numbers are usually best case and are obtained with unpainted hulls. I would expect the extra weight of the Seakeeper to affect performance somewhat but no more than that boat with half full tanks compared to one with full tanks and no Seakeeper.
Also, what year are the motors?
Do your research regarding the Yami 350s. Most folks on this board know my opinion on them:)