94 208 adventure switch panel replacement

Aiiezzi

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Can anyone point me in the direction of some new rocker switches for my 208 that will fit correctly? Also in need of replacing all the breakers and unsure of what amp breaker to run I was thinking 15/20Amp on all 8 breakers? Any help would be greatly appreciated this my first grady

seasick

Reaction score
I am not at the location of my 208 but I am pretty sure that not all breakers are the same capacity.
A while back, I saw a 'new' panel all wired and ready to go on EBay. Do a search

Aiiezzi

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I’ve been looking, just was wondering if anyone knew a brand of rockers I could purchase to replace mine.

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Ditto on Newwiremarine. You may be able to replace only the covers and breakers if they are Carling switches. I did the covers for $4.99 each.

Attachments

• IMG_0652 (2).jpg
    IMG_0652 (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

Aiiezzi

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I’m gonna check out new wire for a custom panel, I wish that was the case but my switch panel all the connections on the breakers and switches corroded off. And I wanted to try to keep the original panel but if I can get a panel made to fit it’s spot that’s the plan, it will save me the headache of sourcing switches to fit and new breakers

dainlaroche

Reaction score
These fit my ‘93 209

The breakers are different amperage depending on the circuit. They are easy to remove if you unscrew the panel and then the little rubber boot over the reset button. I searched using the info on the breaker and found these. Just match the amperage of the existing breaker. Also, I think the GW manuals have a wiring diagram that shows the amperage of each circuit.

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
(2) E-T-A 1658-621-00-P10-10A Circuit Breaker 10A 240VAC 28VDC NEW!!! Free Ship

Aiiezzi

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I just ordered a whole custom setup from new wire marine. Most of my breakers from the manual say they are 15amp. I just acquired this boat from a salvage site, she went down during a storm, but the 04 150 Johnson runs, it was pickled then run after salavaged, I got it for a price I couldn’t refuse lol so, I’m draining the tank and starting the process of getting her water ready again!