breaker parts

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Looking at a couple small parts I need, curious where you get yours and which ones.

Amazon appears to have part of it, but.. "part" of my problem this week has been not recognizing that a toggle was broken, since it was broken flush, looked "normal".. so, the main toggle on the shore power breaker switches needs a new toggle.

It works, but you have to use a fingernail or something to toggle it. I wanted to see how many times I could use the word "toggle" in a post.. lol

Anyway, white.. main switch on the board that controls the microwave and charger etc.

Since the boat is max 30 amp.. I assume it is a 30amp.... will look at the manual in a sec..

The real hard part to find is the fuel toggle on the dash ... the rubber cap is broken clean off the breaker. Looks like the entire breaker and toggle needs replacing, but I cannot locate a new one, and since it is the only one, do not want to cough up an entire replacement board ... yet.. lol

See pictures of examples below.

Thanks guys

Russ

Attachments

• 41naQHxemZL.jpg
    41naQHxemZL.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 12
  • GRADY-WHITE-SWITCH-PANEL-w-YAMAHA-TACHOMETER-_1.jpg
    GRADY-WHITE-SWITCH-PANEL-w-YAMAHA-TACHOMETER-_1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Thanks Half! The plastic broke on the smaller breaker. I think it is a toggle with a breaker, but will be pulling it off later today or tomorrow to make sure. Thank you for the links! That is a site I had not found yet so helps a ton!

R

CJ7Rob

Reaction score
Thanks Half! The plastic broke on the smaller breaker. I think it is a toggle with a breaker, but will be pulling it off later today or tomorrow to make sure. Thank you for the links! That is a site I had not found yet so helps a ton!

R
Hey Russ, I have these if you need. Let me know, Thanks

Attachments

• 20190528_191929.jpg
    20190528_191929.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Hey Russ, I have these if you need. Let me know, Thanks

Oh, appreciate it, but need a 30amp for the main and a push breaker, but thank you !

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Russ, be aware that those little "push to reset" breakers for your individual circuits come in two different styles. Spade push-on connectors and screw-type connectors. Make sure to order what matches up with your panel. Just FYI.

Reactions: RussGW270

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Agreed, saw that, thank you

Right now, dealing with Garmin.. wow...tried chat.. transferred 3 times and gave up heh

R