Center Consoles

White Horses (Mike)

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The Long Island Sound is "ate up with 'em..."

I have been under the impression that the center console was THE layout of choice for most boats under about 26 feet. I actually felt self concious buying a dual console (which we just did...)

Not the same in Florida?

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
1. In CCs., there are a lot of good alternative choices in the marketplace.

2. The Admiral usually not involved in CCs.

jaydub

Reaction score
I see them around here (southwest FL) although I see just as many Grady WA's. I think the center console market is so popular there are just too many choices and the Grady is pricey compared to some competition (although you get what you pay for). You couldn't pry mine away from me-I love it!.

flyboy911

Reaction score
We have had 2 Center Console boats here in Palm Beach County Florida. A 2001 & 2004 Grady White Bimini 30'. Best Bahama cruiser I have ever been in. I don't want to sleep on a boat that size. That's just me. We run over and stay at Bootle Bay or out to Little Grand and stay at Rosies. Great boat for a full day on the water with awsome range! (306 gallons of fuel) Tuna chaser for sure. 10'-6" beam makes for a stable deep drop boat. Lot's of nice stuff the wife needs.....Fresh water & toliet and lot's of room to stretch out. I will be looking soon for our 3rd Bimini.....Here in Florida!

IMG_2635_1_1.jpg

IMG_2500_1.jpg

IMG_2405_1.jpg

IMG_4774_19_1_1_1.jpg

IMG_4762_7_1_1_1.jpg