Compilation video of my Mercury Verado on my Seafarer - Longing for summer days and FREEDOM!

UCPA111

Reaction score
Continuing to make some improvements on my 1984 seafarer. I've shared my repower several times, but haven't made a video (until this evening) of the Verado in action. Enjoy.
We are definitely fortunate to have so many choices. Can you really go wrong with any motor right now? Sure, there are bad experiences with any product. But, the quality and efficiency and reliability of today's outboards is pretty amazing.

Hoping for "normalcy" to return in time for some fishing. We have a short enough season as it is on Lake Erie....

Have fun!

Reactions: Salmondogs

Salmondogs

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Very nice! Love the sound of a Verado! I'm a Merc guy through and through and would love to have a pair of V-rods on the back of our Marlin. That being said I'm totally happy with the 4.2L Yamaha's it came with.

Reactions: UCPA111

UCPA111

Reaction score
The Yamahas were my other real option. Believe it or not, even though I am near Erie, PA, it is difficult to find a dealer of outboards over 100hp.

Reactions: Salmondogs

Salmondogs

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
The Yamahas were my other real option. Believe it or not, even though I am near Erie, PA, it is difficult to find a dealer of outboards over 100hp.
Actually not surprising, when I go to factory training all the guys from the central part of the country are awe struck by the Verados, Most never see anything over 50, MAYBE 150hp. Kinda funny because I hardly see anything under 150, so I'm always asking about the little motor quirks and they want to know about the big ones in return lol.