CT Offshore Night 2/28/19

eppem

Reaction score
Hey all,

Got the ok from the forum administrators and I think most of you know me as a longtime GG poster and owner of a 265 Express (aka best boat ever built)!.

Anywho, anyone local to the greater CT area may be interested in attending Offshore Night on 2/28/19. Annual event that I have attended for years and am now helping run. $25 at the door covers a buffet dinner and we have Captain
John McMurry of "One More Cast" charters who will be speaking about his successful jig and pop techniques for tuna.

There will be a cash bar and a pretty significant offer of raffles prizes available for a separate fee (I usually spent about $25 bucks on the raffle tickets).
The raffles prizes are awesome, I personally in the past have won coolers, beanbags, loads of tackle and once the grand prize which was an offshore reel.
Event is at the RIverview Bistro in Stratford, doors open at 5:30, food at 6ish, speaker at 7ish and raffles after the speaker.
If you are interested, you can reply to this thread or email me at mike@diversemm.com. Seating is limited and we do need a headcount for food. No need to prepay, you can pay for everything at the door.

Thanks!

ct_offshore_night_feb2019.png

Last edited by a moderator: