Faded Grady White lettering

Angler Management

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
This must be a common topic so I tried a search but didn't find anything easier than just asking ya'll.

My "GRADY WHITE" hull lettering is faded. The boat hull and superstructure looks fantastic, I think redoing the boot stripe and re-sticking the lettering would make it look nicer.

Does someone have a number for a new set of decals from Grady White? or another online retailer with a license for the obvious TM.... If I google search it only second hand retailers come up.

Thanks!

Randy :huh

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Definitely available...run about $80 apiece....call Boo at Vero Marine. 772-562-7922. GW will drop ship them via UPS to your door.

Angler Management

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Made the call. Thanks! Got new port and starboard "Grady White" lettering and "300 Marlin" logos for the cabin.

Niiice!

Guy was friendly. I'll show you the finished product when it arrives.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Hi
Sounds good.
How much all in for the labels? I assume (2) of each?
Are they the new GW font?

Angler Management

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
2 of each. Wasn't aware of a new font. He took my serial number and said he would call once they were in, a day or two. I'll let you know

Angler Management

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
$92 for the Marlin 300 cabin logos. But the hull "GRADY WHITE" logos are out of production, the new style is the only style now, and they were $210EACH. No thank you.

I had him send the cabin decals, but I'll make the hull decals myself, or just peel the faded ones off. Everyone knows it's a sweet Grady, no explanation required!
Randy

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
$210 apiece?? Wow. I looked back and paid about $90 including shipping this time last year.

I'd call Taylor Marine (302) 422-9177 and Southeastern Marine (804) 226-1111. Two big dealers with big parts departments. You might still find the old ones in stock.

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I got some new decals for my Sailfish last year on Ebay. Good quality and were not very expensive.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Wow... $92 and $210. You'd think they'd be more reasonably priced. Talk about screwing the customer without even kissing them....

mboyatt

Reaction score
Do a google search for Garzon Studios. He can make an exact copy of any Grady logo you want and he will email you a proof of the logo before he prints them. I had my 1994 Tournament logos done by him and they were exact copies of original logo. I was so impressed, I had him make custom vintage looking logos for my Evinrude. Came out awesome. I think the Grady logo ran me 90 bucks for the pair. They have been on the boat for 2 years and still look new. So I guess the quality is there. No issues so far.

BCBryan

Reaction score
Great tip on the Garzon Studios. They had both the decal I needed for the restoration of my 205 1983 Gulfstream! Thanks for the help.
BCBryan.

mboyatt

Reaction score
Not a problem. Glad they worked out for you!