Grady White warranty

fishermanaddict

Reaction score
Is anyone know how long is the warraty on Grady White boats? I have a 1999 209 Escape on the boat floor it has 3 spot with delamited floor, each spot are about 4-6 inches. When I walk on it it make squeak noise. Is anyone have the same problem on their boat? Is the Grady White manufactor warrany on these problem?

Officemn

Reaction score
Contact customer service at Grady White. I had a friend recently that had rotten stringers and after long discussions Grady split the cost with him. Boat was 85 vintage. Good Luck

richie rich

Reaction score
Officemn, are you serious? an 85 and they split the cost? I was offered a ton of engineering help on how to fix things and I was happy...I would have pressed for more if I knew that......that's incredible

Lainie J

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
GW

Last season my hard top started delaminating on my 1997 Marlin. GW replaced the top at no charge. I do believe my dealer had something to do with it. I am on my 3rd GW and they do want me to go for #4. The top shouldn't have delaminated so they did the right thing and replaced. GW picked up the top and the dealer the labor. My 4th will be another GW and from this dealer only.

richie rich

Reaction score
hmmmm, so if my boat had bad stringers and developed a leaky hard top and the gel coat got faded, do you think they would give me a new boat? LOL :lol:

Seriously though, that makes working with GW that much better...I don't know of anybody with another boat that has gotten that type of response after 10 years.......what is their published warranty? I bought mine used so I don't have that information.