Gradyfish22 Question

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Gradyfish22 - great looking color on you GW. When you say custom do you mean you had it painted or you ordered it from GW with that color. It looks like a factory job

Thanks

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
hull

It was not from Grady. We bought the boat used this spring. From information I have obtained on this site I have been able to track down where it was sold, it was done in South Carolina by a Grady White dealer down there. I believe the dealer is Crocker's Marine. They have pics of another job they did on a 36 Express. They seems to offer a custom hull color option on only Express models from what I have seen but I am sure they could do it to any boat. There are a handful of 33 and 36 express's with custom hull colors as well and were all sold from this one dealer. It was an aftermarket job, it is actually a paint job I believe. I'm not sure of what brand, I am in the process of finding out all this information, but my Dad and I love it. It looks great, shines and is fairly easy to clean and maintain. Thanks for the comments!!!