Great deal on Grady helm seat

bc282

Reaction score
saw that deal earlier this past sept and was very tempted, price was very very good.
that model is identical to what my 282 has now.
Albeit this chair is pretty good, i decided to "upgrade" and went with a similar chair on sale fr defender >
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?pat ... id=3019240
its the X2009 Pompanette, hope the color goes Ok with the boat. My dad is going to pick it up for me soon and i wont get to see it in person and try it on the boat likely until early summer 2016 :bang :bang :bang
as i;m getting older and have only one back/spine which i'm rather fond of, i'm hoping an upgrade to the helm seat will help me better enjoy my offshore fishing/boating.
I'm planning to couple this new helm seat with a Garelick 77000 low profile "wedge" suspension system and if these don't suffice, i will replace the seat on the new X2009 with a custom seat from Premier Performance Interiors using their Shock MitiGator cell technology.
FYI, for $350 and shipping that's a very tuff deal to beat on a new chair that matches Grady creme color, would be a very good buy for any grady 26' and under that needs a new seat.