Great Gradey DeMaVaLOUS! Gathering

batojim

Reaction score
FOR INFO ABOUT THE DeMaVaLOUS event, see the Indian River, DE and Delware Bay thread. Jim

August 20.

Morning until noon: Check-in and registration (All participants must have registered before the event. Registration packets to include names tags for registrants and thier boats, maps, pictoral directory of participants and thier boats, information on events, T-shirts, etc.)

Early afternoon: Great Grady Parade (A slow moving conga line-like procession of Gradys with flags flying and horns blaring).

Afternoon: Great Grady Raft-up (On water gathering of Gradys for activites of swimming, boat hopping, partying, contests, food and refreshments).

Late Afternoon: Great Grady Hoe-Down (On shore gathering of registrants for activites, meeting and greeting, partying, food and refreshments.)

Evening: The Great Grady DeMaVaLOUS Banquet (a formal [shorts and sandals required] evening of great food, few speeches, many awards and prizes, and (?) some dancing).

Late Late Evening: The Great Grady DeMaVaLOUS Gathering concludes.

NOTE THE I WILL BE CHANGING MY USER NAME TO GALILEO. I am retiring my old username (BatoJim) and will switch over to GALILEO. You can either call me Jim --- or Galileo. Thanks.

Thanks.

GALILEO

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, Tim. You guys are doing a great service for all of us. I take you up on your offer and will let you know what you all can do.

Jeff is already on the the registration list. Another member, Capt Bill, is assisting me. As we go down the line, there will be plenty for everyone to do so that on the day of the event, we will have very little to do but enjoy the day. Jim