Help in resealing Marlin 300 side window/hatch

Hi everyone.

So both of my Marlin 300 side window are leaking. I noticed there are screws beneath a rubber flap. I am assuming that is what is placing pressure against the side of the hull in order to produce a water tight seal when the seal is not damaged.

Anyone can give me a clue or pointers what I should be looking for or doing? Anyone have any clue where do I purchase the rubber seals, trims around the windows?

Thanks in advance.

Ozz043

I’m not keen on trying to undo the screws thinking they will snap...as a quick fix I got “liquid tape” an electrical rubber sealant and painted the seal .... eventually I will either glass them over or epoxy on black plastic ones as I never open them

ocdansar

We never open ours so I got some black silicone opened the windows put a small bead around the seal and closed the windows. They don't leak now and you really can't tell there silconed shut

Firebox

Grady White Model
Marlin
Long time lurker, new member, first post!

For the rubber seal the movable part of the window seals onto, i added very thin closed cell neoprene foam tape over the existing rubber. I added across the bottom and about a third of the way up each side. It solved the leaking problem for the galley window and the head window.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G382DX4/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_tai_4R8.CbHXXNAZK

Mileage may vary.

Matt