Honda EU2000

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
WiseSales has these for $950. Saw it in THT newsletter. I paid $1200 for mine 2-years ago. I probably got waxed...

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
$1200 isn't too bad for a 2000, last time I checked the 1K's were close to $900.

onoahimahi

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I got mine a couple of years ago for ~ 980. This was after an October ice storm in Massachusetts with major power outages across the state and there were no generators to be found anywhere. I got it over the internet from a place in Texas - no snow storms there.

A friend of mine needed one right away and though to himself - "where could a get a generator locally, during a blackout in Massachusetts in October, that other people wouldn't think of?" He found one at a marina in New Hampshire. (I think he paid closer to $1200 but was happy to get it)

Gary M

Reaction score
FEMA bought mine for me after Hurricane Wilma. We bought one two days after the storm and they later re-imbursed us for the $850...... back in 2005.

A great machine! The first night, we ran two full size fridges for nine hours on one gallon of gas.

ahill

Reaction score
I bought mine 2 days before Frances.
FEMA denied my claim.
I said to the FEMA jerk ok, so you reward ignorance instead of preparedness.
He replied, "yeah".

zimm

Reaction score
I bought mine last year from Wise. Fast shipping and a great price. Love the generator, I use it for power outages at the house. I practice "watt management" walking around with an extension cord through the house. Coffee pot- done. Toaster- done. Hair dryer for wife- done. Then I use some splitters to keep the fridge/freezer/internet router and TV/FIOS running. At night I ran a window AC unit. Love it.