Howdy all

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Just sitting at work, watching the weather for the upcoming weekend and thinking, "Ya know.. towing this thing 190 miles one way.... no top...maybe I am okay waiting for a top".. lol.

Looking like 20-30mph winds and rain this coming weekend. Not good weather for a first run :(

Dagnabit.. I need more GW friends that I could go out there with lol

My brother and my buddy are bummed, but I would rather not get soaked and fight 4-5ft waves on my first run, not without the dang top.

Who here has plans to be out somewhere the next weekend?

R

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
I have plans to be out every weekend. Unfortunately this year we have seen the absolute worst weather keeping us off the water all but twice. Thankfully my dad has been able to get out during the week and limited out. Makes the crap season pill a little easier to swallow.

Reactions: RussGW270

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Well, hold out there, buckaroo.. you will get out there, eventually ;)

I got a photo of the frame for the top, but was told it would be a few more weeks... which is fine, it will be nice, I am sure, but made me think.."hrm.. I need to get out SOMEwhere."

I also realized the larger lake is like 1.5 hours closer so I "could" go there, but I really would rather drive to the coast lol.

We will see. Without a top, the weather is still more of an issue, especially in 95+ degree weather. Will be a fun fall and "winter" though..

R