I Guess This is Why We Do It...

Reaction score
Pics. From a training cruise around Buzzards Bay, second hour in her...trouble with learning is you don't get to fully enjoy the view:)

GW S 1 8 2021 (3).jpgKM 8 2021 (2).jpg

Reactions: frankm

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Congrats on the boat!! Beautiful pictures. Word of caution though, the dock line you have piled up and laying on your starboard rear corner could fall into the water and foul one or both props if it gets wrapped around them. I'd either pile it in the floor or remove it completely while underway. I've seen it happen.

Reaction score
Congrats on the boat!! Beautiful pictures. Word of caution though, the dock line you have piled up and laying on your starboard rear corner could fall into the water and foul one or both props if it gets wrapped around them. I'd either pile it in the floor or remove it completely while underway. I've seen it happen.
Excellent tip, thank you. Was too focused on not hitting anything while leaving the marina to think about lines, etc.:) Thinking about it, I believe the Captain I'm using did that later.

nuclear

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
That's my wife's job when we leave the dock. :D

Reactions: pitchrollyaw&float