Islander Raymarine E120 mounting

tjb22

Reaction score
Looking for help in deciding how to mount an Raymarine E120 display on a 1999 Islander. Was looking at a Navpod but I have seen an Islander with a larger "console" box that looked like it came from the factory. It was mounted in the same area as my smaller box (above the Yamaha gauges). Has anyone seen this or done this or was I under the influence of too many Harpoon IPAs and just imagined it?

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
We've got a 2002 Islander 270.

Lowrance LCX-15MT and then a 16Ci were originally inside the box, then I flushmounted an LCX-19C.

FlushMount8a.jpg

I just upgraded to an LCX-112C.

NewFlush1.jpg

That is a 10-inch unit, and it "overflows" on height a bit, so I don't see how you could mount a 12-inch unit - unless the whole console structure was different, or modified. The E120 is more than one inch higher than the LCX-112C.

Brian

tjb22

Reaction score
Thanks for the info

Thanks for the response ocnslr. I got such a great deal on the unit from a friend that I had to buy it. I work at a metal fabrication shop so I may fabricate a mini arch and mount that under my soft top with a electronics box or maybe an arm holding a Navpod. I store the boat inside and can't get to it until May 1st so kind of up in the air as far where/how it would fit. That install looks great and so does the boat.