ISO Old Seafarer Hardtop

Norcoastal

Reaction score
I know that this is like trying to find a unicorn, but all I’m asking is if you come across someone parting out an old seafarer, please let me know. I found one guy but he wants $4,000 for the hardtop and that seemed a little pricey. I could probably get a custom one in that price range.

Thanks

Norcoastal

Reaction score
Thanks, I’m in Maryland, shipping would be exorbitant

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Thanks, I’m in Maryland, shipping would be exorbitant
Roadtrip :D

In all seriousness though, if you're looking for one that's stock and from the factory for less than $4k, then I think you're going to be out of luck. Just trying to find one is going to be rather difficult as most people don't just randomly remove the hardtops off their boats. And they are on the expensive side for those that are looking for one, so they typically sell for probably close to that $4k figure you were talking about. I think your best bet would be to have one made, unless you're looking for the stock one from the factory. If that's the case, you might be looking for quite awhile longer. You could also try calling up RNR Marine as I believe they were the original ones to make the hardtops and the canvas for our boats. They might have some information or insight as to what you might be able to do. Good luck!

Last edited:

Norcoastal

Reaction score
Thanks, I’m leaning towards a radar arch now. That a lot easier to find and install and it will accommodate rods, an antenna and it will give me stability when walking to the bow. I currently grab my Bimini frame now and I’ll eventually snap it off.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Thanks, I’m leaning towards a radar arch now. That a lot easier to find and install and it will accommodate rods, an antenna and it will give me stability when walking to the bow. I currently grab my Bimini frame now and I’ll eventually snap it off.
Fair enough. One of the many things that I love about the hardtop though is that it keeps you out of the elements. I'm personally a pretty light skinned guy and if I'm out for several hours without sunscreen and in the sun then I'll resemble a lobster. I love how the hardtop keeps you out of the sun, rain and as you mentioned it gives you something solid to hold onto when walking around to the bow of the boat. Good luck!

Norcoastal

Reaction score
Fair enough. One of the many things that I love about the hardtop though is that it keeps you out of the elements. I'm personally a pretty light skinned guy and if I'm out for several hours without sunscreen and in the sun then I'll resemble a lobster. I love how the hardtop keeps you out of the sun, rain and as you mentioned it gives you something solid to hold onto when walking around to the bow of the boat. Good luck!
I agree. I have a Bimini that will keep me out of the sun, but I’d prefer a hardtop all day long

Reactions: Mustang65fbk