Late delivery on 330

battles2a5

Reaction score
So I was supposed to become the happy owner of a new 330 and take delivery this Friday. As of last week everything was on schedule. I followed up again last night after I overnighted all of the loan docs and get a phone call from the dealer saying it’s going to be another 12 days (2 weekends) before she arrives. Really not happy with this. The production a lot moved while we were finalizing the deal. That was almost a deal breaker considering how short our season is but I agreed to it based on repeated assurances that the date was solid. That was the case until yesterday and we had already made plans for family to be in town next weekend and do some island hopping. Anyone had similar experiences with Grady? So far, the famed costumer service seems to be completely absent for me.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Battle - it blows.. agreed. Vent all you like, bud. Just remember, the boat will arrive, eventually... and once it is there, you are going to feel that calmness wash over you and you will be in hog heaven.

I paid cash for a new hard top in March, thinking like 8 weeks. It will be more like 18 when all said and done. Frustrating? Yes, but what I will get, just like you, will be quality.

Those two weeks will be a pain, but it will get there. Till then, do like me.. and live vicariously through other's pictures and videos ;)

And get batteries.. and a place to upload and edit pictures and videos so you can upload them all here for us to see soon!

Russ

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Was the delay at the factory or is it the trucking company or is it on the dealer end? Many factors involved in this, customer service shouldn't be blamed wholeheartedly.

battles2a5

Reaction score
This is the factory. The boat isn’t ready yet, which means more delays are possible with trucking, etc.